Swap the chaos for calm
Learn My Complete Roadmap To Transform Family Life
* Shouting at your children, despite your best intentions not to?
* Tearing your hair out because your children don’t listen?
* Frustrated because your kids don’t show respect for you and your home?
If that’s you, you’re in the right place!
In fact, I’ve helped hundreds of parents just like you overcome these challenges simply and effectively.
Hi! I’m Camilla. I’m excited to invite you to be part of my brand new 5-week course that supports mums and dads whose kids are starting to rule the roost, communication has broken down and they feel guilty and overwhelmed.
I’ll help you learn a powerful communication style that creates willing cooperation without coercion so that the whole family can go from chaos to calm.
This Is For You If…
• You’re worn out by constant arguing and squabbling between siblings
• You find parenting stressful
• You have a stroppy, grumpy or challenging child
• You know that shouting, threatening, pleading or just giving up in frustration isn’t the answer!
• You would happily swap the chaos for calm
If you found yourself nodding in agreement to any of these, then this 5-week course is your chance to turn your relationship with your children around once and for all and become the parent you’ve always wanted to be.
During This 5-Week Course You Will Learn:
* The biggest mistakes parents make when disciplining their children
* 12 barriers to communication and why your kids stop listening
* 5 subtle communication strategies that encourage children to willingly listen and cooperate, without coercion, every time!
* Stop the shouting: Powerful methods for staying calm and in control no matter what the situation
* My top tips for developing sibling harmony (wave goodbye to bickering once and for all!)
* How to melt defiance and aggression without losing your cool (hello calm, happy household!)
* A powerful communication style that creates lasting influence rather than short-term control
* 4 life-changing tools to stop the whining, back talk and tantrums
* Learn how to set clear boundaries without resorting to punishments, threats or rewards
Here Are Some of The Results You Can Expect:
Imagine how it would feel to have a home and family life where..
* Willingly cooperative – No moaning about homework or chores, and no need for you to repeat yourself over and over again
* Stop the whining, back talk and tantrums
* Be proactive, rather than reactive
* Implement rules that reflect your family values
* Discipline positively – Mistakes and misbehaviour can be handled productively and effectively without the need for punishments
* Independence and self-reliant
* You take charge in a positive, firm and consistent way
* Enjoy sibling harmony
* Keep calm and carry on even when the going gets tough
* Know what to do when your buttons get pressed – So you can handle those trigger moments and behave effectively
Don’t keep doing the same things and expecting a different outcome.
Things are not going to be any different unless you take action.
If you want things to change, you have to do something to make that change happen.
Date: Wednesday Evenings June 13th to 11th July