Do you end up shouting at your children, despite your best intentions not to?
Do you find yourself tearing your hair out when they don’t listen or show any respect for you and your home?
If that sounds all too familiar, the good news is that you’re not alone and better still, it doesn’t have to be that way. There is a way, a very simple way, of becoming a calm, peaceful and happy parent, enjoying a really positive connection with your child that will last a lifetime.
Keep Your Cool Parenting workshops which will show you a new and better approach to parenting. This isn’t about criticising old techniques. It’s about learning new and meaningful ways of connecting with your child. It’s about behaving in a way that instils values and encourages good behaviour because your children want to behave well, not because they have to! In short, it’s about making your family dynamic happier and calmer and creating relationships based on respect and unconditional love.
Not sure if this course is for you?
Just ask yourself if any of the following resonates with you:
- You’re worn out by the constant arguing and squabbles.
- You find parenting stressful at times.
- You have a stroppy, grumpy or challenging child.
- You know that shouting, threatening, pleading or just giving up in frustration isn’t the answer!
- You would happily swap the chaos for calm.
If you found yourself nodding in agreement to any of these, then this workshop is your chance to turn your relationship with your children around once and for all and become the parent you’ve always wanted to be.
What you’ll get out of this workshop
Stop the shouting and punishing.
- Learn how to get your kids to listen the first time without losing your cool and raising your voice.
- Stop swinging from strict one minute to permissive the next and learn how to be an authentic leader while setting limits and boundaries for your kids.
- Ditch the time-outs, punishments, taking things away, power struggles forever AND still have well behaved kids.
Learn the roadblocks to great communication and inspire your children.
- Become aware of the language you use and the role it plays within your family.
- Learn how you can have lasting influence rather than short-term control.
- Say goodbye to power struggles, constant arguing, nagging and shouting.
You and your family will get so much out of this workshop and you’ll never look back.
Imagine your home and family, where your children are:
- Cooperative and motivated – No moaning about homework or chores, and no need for you to repeat yourself over and over again
- Emotionally intelligent – Stop the whining, back talk and tantrums
- Proactive, rather than reactive – Stop you always running around chasing them and things and stuff!
- Adhering to rules that reflect your family values – Enabling you to pass on to your children what really matters to you in life
- Disciplined positively – Mistakes and misbehaviour can be handled productively and effectively without the need for punishments
- Independent and self-reliant – Educate children to realise that meals and gym kits don’t just miraculously appear out of thin air! By getting kids involved, they learn great life skills
- You are in charge in a positive firm and consistent way – No more treading on eggshells, or backing down only to then comedown too hard
- Enjoying sibling harmony – Rather than the constant bickering
- Able to keep calm – When the going gets tough – tools and techniques for parent and child
- Know what to do when your buttons get pressed – So we can handle those trigger moments and behave effectively.
Things are not going to be any different unless you take action. If you want things to change, you have to do something to make that change happen.
The sessions are fun, interactive and more like a coffee get together with friends. Learn great techniques that really shift your mindset and change the way you see and react with your children.
Courses are run on a regular basis. Please get in touch to find your local course.